Add all users approved to access Signed Sealed Delivered online: attorneys, paralegals, assistants, clerks, and others.
You must designate 1 User Administrator and 1 Accounting Contact.
To establish an account, Signed Sealed Delivered requires payment authorization by credit card or debit card. If payment authorization is not provided and approved, delays in opening your Signed Sealed Delivered account will occur and you will be notified by our New Accounts Department.
1) You are authorizing automatic payments to Signed Sealed Delivered by charging this credit card, debit card, or ACH transaction for current, past due, and/or future costs as charged and invoiced by Signed Sealed Delivered for support services: court services (including eFilings), process service, private investigator services, deposition officer duty, subpoena preparation, on-site/off-site records production, on-site/off-site photocopying, digital scanning or imaging, and messenger services.
2) For credit card or debit card authorizations, you are authorizing a $0.00 pre-authorization to be approved to your credit or debit card. Pre-authorization is not a charge, but a temporary hold, and will disappear based on your financial institution's policy; Signed Sealed Delivered does not control when hold will be released. If credit card or debit card pre-authorization is not approved, delays in opening your Signed Sealed Delivered account will occur and you will be notified by our New Accounts Department, during normal business hours, 9:00am to 5:00pm Monday thru Friday.
3) Invoice totals will be charged weekly and automatically to the provided credit card, debit card, or ACH transaction. Our Weekly invoice will detail the amounts charged to card or ACH transaction and be sent by email to the responsible party.
4) Dispute of charges or invoice amounts must be submitted in writing within 7 days of date of invoice date by email to email@example.com or by US Mail to 777 South Flagler Drive Suite 800 – West Tower West Palm Beach, FL, 33401.
5) Charges per job include base rate and any other additional item required for completion including, but not limited to: court time, research time, wait time, fuel surcharge, parking, copies (.35 cents per page), scanning/doc prep, special handling, advanced fees, advanced fees courtesy charge, mandated Court/EFM fees, overnight delivery. Advanced fees that may be required are mandated by court, city, county, state, or federal government statute; some advanced fees will require immediate reimbursement to Signed Sealed Delivered. Advanced fees will be billed as incurred. If paid by credit card, there will be an advance fee charge of up to 10% to cover fees we pay to the credit card merchant. If paid by check to our office within 5 business days of the invoice the fee is reduced to 3%.
6) All charges paid by credit or debit card (rather than paid by cash, check, or ACH transaction), as instructed by client, may be charged higher rates not exceed 10% to cover credit card merchant fees. Rates may change, any time, without notice.
7) All credit card transactions will carry an extra three percent (3%) fee to cover bank credit card processing fees. By paying this invoice, you acknowledge that you have reviewed and agreed to the terms and conditions on our website(s), including without limitation SignedSealed-delivered.com. All sales are final and non-refundable. There is no guarantee of success.
8) Process service includes up to three attempts, unless other arrangements have been with this office in writting to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will provide a proof of service or non service declaration to the email you provided, mail a copy by US mail to the address on file, or if you have an account the proof of service or non service will be posted in your portal. We do not file your proof of service or non service declaration unless you request this in the original order, or make a subsequent request in writing to email@example.com and the additional service is prepaid. We are paid regardless if your documents are served or not served. There are no guarantees or refunds.
9) We bill and charge the credit card on file for all fees and costs before services are rendered unless you have an open, current, and verified account.